Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My hero

My husband is my hero. Why? Well I'm glad you asked!

It's because he's so perfect for me; he always takes care of me and so often he knows what I need before I do.

I don't think I could put into words what he means to me. From staying up late with me because I can't sleep, to agreeing to do all the shopping so I can avoid Mothers Day items in the supermarkets, he never ceases to amaze me with his thoughtfulness.

But it's not about what he does; it's about who he is. He's the most thoughtful, caring, generous man I've ever met, and I am beyond honoured to be his wife.

People tell me I am strong and brave for blogging about my thoughts. But if it wasn't for my husband, I wouldn't even be strong enough or brave enough to get out of bed each morning.

I love you Husband.


5 comments:

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

I love you too Marcus :) Just not in the same way, you know, being the sister and all...

Larissa said...

I'm glad!!

Brad Bessell said...

What a good man !

Sarah said...

So sweet <3

Larissa said...

That he is :P Hehe! Thanks Sarah :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox