Thursday, May 9, 2013

Because sometimes, you just need a smile

The other night I was feeling a bit down - it wasn't just about Ariella, but some other things just weren't working out how I'd hoped. So I asked on Facebook for people to cheer me up by sharing some jokes. I'm a MASSIVE fan of corny jokes, so most of the were right up my alley! Here are some of my favourites, for when you need a smile (or eye-roll):

Did you hear that Oxygen and Potassium went on a date?
     It went OK.

A magician was driving down the road, and then suddenly he turned into a driveway.

Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill?
     To get to the bottom.

Why did the jellybean go to school?
     He wanted to be a smartie.

What did the green grape say to the purple grape?
     Breathe idiot, breathe!



And the following video, which my grandpa showed me, made me giggle quite a lot!

8 comments:

Sharna said...

I had seen that people were sharing that video, but hadn't watched it until now - that's hilarious!!! Glad your grandpa showed it to you! You have certainly made me smile today!

Larissa said...

Oh good! Glad to make you smile :)

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

LOL!! At both the bears and "OK"!!

Larissa said...

Aren't the bears so cute!

Sarah said...

Haha, the line of bears at the end! Sometimes, you just need to smile :)

Larissa said...

The end was my favourite bit :)

Unknown said...

Yup, I needed this today. :)

Larissa said...

Sorry it's been one of those days, but glad to have helped put a smile on your face :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox