Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ariella's Lioness

Us with Ariella's Lioness at our college graduation

"Ariella" means lioness of God. Before she was born, I had planned on buying a toy lion for her (and if we'd had a boy, well, what boy doesn't like lions?!?). However, I never found one in time. After Ariella died, I decided that I still wanted to buy a toy lion, except it wouldn't be for any future children to play with. Instead, Ariella's Lioness will appear in our family photos from here on out. Ariella will always be a part of our family, and this is one small way that we can show that. 

5 comments:

Larissa said...

Thanks :)

RosalieGrace said...

That's lovely. I didn't know what Ariella meant, makes it an even more beautiful name. A beautiful idea.

Larissa said...

Thanks Rosalie :)

Brittany said...

That is a great idea!

Larissa said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox