Thursday, August 29, 2013

Words you never want to hear

There are certain words you never want to hear. When you’re a child, you don’t want to hear the words “no more chocolate” and “it’s bedtime”. When you’re a teenager, those words are “you’re grounded”. As an adult, you don’t want someone to tell you “you’re fired”. Perhaps the words are less serious, like “your team was beaten in the grand final”. There are always things we don’t want to hear. As a pregnant woman, the last thing I wanted to hear was the words “I’m sorry, there’s no heartbeat”. But sadly, my husband Marcus and I did hear those words and we became something we never expected...


Today I have the privilege of sharing Ariella's story on a blog called Whimsy Wonderings. It's written by the lovely Mary, who has eight children. Six in Heaven, one in her arms, and one on the way. To read the rest of my post, click here.

I adore this picture, which Mary uses on her blog and FB page.

For those who have popped over to my little corner of the blogosphere from Mary's - welcome! Thank you for joining me here. I haven't posted much lately, but I have a stack of half-written posts and some ideas floating around my head that will hopefully become posts soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox