Sunday, April 6, 2014

TGP: Four Days of Gratefulness

I haven't been able to stay up to date on here with The Grateful Project, but I promise I've been grateful anyway! Here are my past four days:

DAY THREE

I'm so grateful for this little guy. He has brought me so much healing and I feel so blessed to be his mama. 

DAY FOUR

I'm grateful for a friend inviting me to her MOPS group. It was wonderful to see her, but to also meet some new people and have a lovely morning with them. I won't lie... I'm especially grateful for the chocolate bar!

DAY FIVE

I'm grateful for my Mum! She's pretty great!

DAY SIX

I'm grateful for the beautiful sunny day we had today. It was perfect weather to go for a walk to visit my girl and it was warm enough that my boy didn't get cold. It was also perfect weather for drying clothes and getting the lawn mowed - thanks hubby!


What have you been grateful for this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox