Monday, February 10, 2014

The Loveliest of Gifts

In September 2013, a special baby boy was born. From what I understand, he was perfect. But sadly, just like my Ariella, this little boy was born still. I met this precious boy's mum through my blog and after Levi's birth, she sent me a gift that brought me to tears.

My friend has good taste in baby names; you see, her son's name is also Levi. And after my Levi's birth, she popped some very special items in a box and sent them to me: monogrammed items that were made with love for her Levi. I feel so honoured that she would share these items with me and my boy and I'm happy that these special items can get some use.



Thank you Stephanie, we will always treasure the items you sent. I desperately wish your Levi was the one who could wear them, but know you are in my thoughts as my Levi makes use of them.

4 comments:

mizemmm said...

... what a lovely lovely gesture by your friend ...every time your Levi wears them you will think of her Levi .. and his memory will live on ... lovely ..

Sarah said...

That's beautiful <3

Ashley Stanczak said...

Larissa, I have been reading your blog ever since I lost my baby at 9 weeks pregnant. My husband and I of course do not know if our baby was a boy or a girl, but we decided to name our baby Levi. We chose the name because of the meaning behind it-to bring together. I just want to thank you for sharing so much of yourself. Your words are so encouraging.

Larissa said...

Hi Ashley, Levi sounds like the perfect name for you little one xx

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox